Cinema APK is a new on-demand app to watch your favorite movies and shows on Android. This app has a fairly large collection of video content including the latest released movies and the recently aired episodes. This app is also popularly known as HD Movies. In fact, the app will be installed by the name HD Movies (New).
If you are looking for an app that fills in the void left by Terrarium TV, this is one app to consider. In this guide, I will show you how to install the Cinema APK 1.3.1 for Android. There are many other movie apps, but this one is going to replace Terrarium TV for sure.
What is Cinema APK (HD Movies)
As I mentioned before, Cinema APK is an on-demand entertainment service that offers a wide range of movies and TV shows. This app looks like a strong contender to step into Terrarium TV’s shoes. Get this app and experience the delights of watching free movies and shows.
Features of Cinema APK
I guess I have already said a great deal about Cinema APK. Let me quickly summarize some of its top features:
- Cinema APK app is free (hundred percent). You will not be surprised with any hidden charges.
- It has a huge content collection that clearly rivals the top on-demand apps of today
- You don’t need to root your Android device to install Cinema APK
- It has a simple, easy to use, user interface
- Cinema APK fetches the best links on the web for video playback
|App Name||Cinema APK|
Download Cinema APK on Android
Cinema APK (HD Movies) is not a Google Play Store app. This app will be side loaded onto your Android device. We will obtain the Cinema APK file from an external source. To allow the installation of apps from such sources, first enable or switch on the Unknown Sources. Here is how you do it:
- Open the Settings app (you will find it on the home-screen, app drawer or the notification shade)
- Now open the menu item Security(please note that it may not necessarily be by the name Security on your device. You need to click the item that is related to security. For instance, it could be Biometrics & Security or something like that)
- Now locate Unknown Sources. This option has a switch/toggle. Drag the switch to the ON position if it is OFF
- Android will throw a prompt with a warning on your screen. Don’t worry about it. Cinema APK for Android has been tested as safe. Tap Yes or any other option that makes sure this option is turned on
Now you can install any third-party app of your choice. We will continue with the Cinema APK download.
How to Install Cinema APK on Android
Let’s get started now. Here are the steps:
- Use any web browser on your Android mobile and download the Cinema free APK file from the following button.
- If you see any warning message while downloading the file, choose appropriate options on the screen to continue with the download
- When the file is downloaded, go to the Download folder on your device.
- Note: To browser the device folders, you will need a file manager app. These apps are free and often come preinstalled with Android.
- You may also download a free file manager from Play Store. I am using ES File Explorer as it is fast and feature-rich
- Tap and open the Cinema APK file in the Download folder
- When prompted, tap Install
- Now simply wait for the app to install
- When Cinema free App is installed, you get the following notification. Want to run the app right off the bat? Tap Open. If you want to use the Cinema APK sometime later, tap Done
- You will find the Cinema APK app icon on the home-screen or app drawer of Android
This is all you need to do to install the Cinema APK (or HD Movies) app on Android
How to Use Cinema APK (HD Movies) App on Android
This is easy. Cinema APK or HD Movies app is pretty straightforward. Run the app and if it’s the first time, this is usually the home-screen you are welcomed with. Read the Changelog if you want to and then click OK.
If a new version of the HD Movies is available since installation, you will be prompted to update. You may choose not to update the app, but I recommend getting the latest version for better performance and more features.
This is the home-screen or main-screen of the Cinema APK app. By default, it displays Movies
If you want to see the list of the TV shows, tap the hamburger menu on the top-left and select TV/Shows in the dropdown
To sort the content by category, tap the icon represented by a triangle (beside the hamburger menu)
You also have the search option on the top-right just in case you need to look up for a movie or episode by keywords like name of the movie or show, actor’s name etc.
Cinema APK is one of the newer apps for on-demand video, but it sure is making its presence felt strongly. Especially, since the departure of Terrarium TV, Cinema APK is rapidly becoming more mainstream. It is a great app with simple and crisp interface, loads of movies and shows, and incredible ease of use.