In this article, you will be provided with the instructions to install Morph TV on FireStick. Morph TV is a rebranded version of Morpheus TV, which has now been discontinued. However, Morph TV works great on FireStick and other Android devices. It has a superb library that contains all your favorite movies and episodes. It is lightweight and fast too.
Morph TV is better than Morpheus TV in many ways. It has enhanced codes and hence offers more stability. It has better scrapers too it seems as it fetches higher quality playable links. Go ahead and give this app a try. I am positive that you will like it.
Features of Morph TV on FireStick
Here are some reasons why you would love this app:
- The app is 100% remote friendly. No need for mouse toggle on FireStick
- It has a massive collection of movies and episodes
- It has all the latest content
- It fetches top-notch playback sources
- It is lightweight and suited for low-storage FireStick
- Playback quality is also great
Morph TV on FireStick Using Downloader App
Downloader is a very popular app on FireStick. It lets you side-load third-party apps like Morph TV APK. Here is how you go about it:
Install Downloader app on FireStick
- Go to the FireStick home-screen
- Select the Search option on the top (far left)
- Type in the app name “Downloader”
- Select Downloader in the search results
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install Downloader app
Steps to Install Morph TV Using Downloader
Let’s now use Downloader to install Morph TV on FireStick:
- Open the Downloader app and click the URL field on its home-screen
- Enter the following URL and then click GO: http://bit.ly/morphtv169
- Wait for the Morph TV APK to download. It will take a couple of minutes.
- When the download is complete, Downloader app will execute the file and start the installation process. Scroll down to the bottom right and click Install
- Wait for the FireStick device to install the APK
- When you see the above prompt, it means you have successfully installed the app. You may click Open if you want to run the app right away. You may click Done if you intend to run it later. After clicking Done you will return to the Downloader app where you can delete the Morph TV APK, which is no longer needed
Morph TV on FireStick Using ES File Explorer App
ES File Explorer is another great app to side load third-party apps on FireStick. But, it is also a wonderful file manager. Download and install this app from Amazon Store by following the steps below:
Download ES File Explorer on FireStick
- Select the Search option (lens icon) on the FireStick home-screen by navigating to the top-left corner
- Type in the name of the app “ES File Explorer”
- Select the app in the search results
- Follow the onscreen instructions and download and install the app
Steps to Install Morph TV on FireStick Using ES File Explorer
Now we learn to install Morph TV on FireStick using ES File Explorer. Here are the steps:
- Open ES File Explorer
- On the right part of the screen, you will see some icons. Scroll down and click Downloader
- Scroll down to the bottom and click +New
- A new popup will appear with the fields Path and Name. In the Path enter the following URL: http://bit.ly/morphtv169
- In the Name section, enter Morph TV or any name you like
- Click Download now
- Wait for the ES File Explorer to download the Morph TV APK file. It sometimes takes a few minutes.
- When the file is downloaded, click the button Open file on the next prompt
- Click Install on the window within ES File Explorer
- Now click Install on the bottom right of the next window
- Wait for the installation to finish
- Click Open if you would like to run the app and start watching content right away. If you want to do it later, click Done
So, this is how you download and install Morph TV on FireStick.
How to Access Morph TV on FireStick
If you have been using FireStick, you would probably already know how to do it. If you are not sure, don’t worry. I will show you how.
Your apps are placed in the section called My Apps & Channels. This section can be accessed as follows:
- Go to FireStick home-screen
- Long press the Home key on your FireStick remote
- When a new screen appears, click Apps
- That’s it. This is your list of the apps.
You must have noticed that some apps from My Apps & Channels appear on the home-screen of FireStick but not all of them. But, you can move any app you like to the home-screen. Let’s do that with Morph TV:
- Since you have just installed Morph TV on FireStick, it appears on the bottom of this list. Scroll down and select the app.
- Now, press the menu button on the FireStick remote
- A small menu will appear in the bottom right corner of your screen
- Click Move
- Now, move the Morph TV app and drop it in the first row
- Go back to the home-screen to find Morph TV there
So, that is how you move Morph TV or any app onto home-screen
Now, run the app. This is the home-screen of Morph TV you are welcomed with, which has the following options:
- TV Shows
To get started with video playback of your choice, click Movies or TV Shows. You are then taken to another set of categories. For example, when you click Movies, you see the following options:
- My Collection
- My Watchlist
So, this I how you use Morph TV on FireStick
If you like to watch movies and shows on your TV with FireStick, Morpheus TV is a great option. It gives you access to all the content for free. It is remote-friendly too. Give it a try.